Re: [RC] Need place to board in/near Phx, AZ - CindiBrown

Hi-Does anyone out there know of a place in or near Phoenix, AZ to board 2 horses for part of the winter?  We want the facility to be on or withing riding distance of trails for training rides and room to park and leave our horse trailer.  Any leads?  Thanks, Jim & Cindy Brown