Re: [RC] Shame on me...(final - long) - FancyNite

Scott,

Not for one minute should there be ANY shame on you!  PERIOD.  OK, NONE of us want this to happen to or beloved horses, TRUE.  But don't for one second feel you let your Solitaire down.  I know it is hard, and yes, I would feel the same way.  BUT, you have your "Supergirl," don't count her out!  So what if she isn't an Ah-rab.  Who cares? You love her, she loves you... Whoopee crap if she isn't Ah-rab.  Big darn deal.
I admit, my favorite and best horse was an Appy!  (OK, he was 1/2 Arab too. Although he didn't look it! eg) Breed bashing is like TRUCK bashing... (BS) (go Fords! eg... hey wait I drive a dodge!)

She EVIDENTLY has an owner that 100% cares for her.  I commend you for coming forward and letting other folks see just how fast it can happen!  Also letting folks know, that NO ONE (I don't care who you are) in this sport is ever to far out of range from that OH CRAP moment.  Theses are NOT machines we ride!  They have feelings, moments (bad days, etc.)... just like the rest of us....  You knew you were in trouble and you DID WHAT WAS RIGHT!   Thank you, for sharing your story!

One day, I hope to meet you!  Until then, keep your chin up and keep playing *Solitar*
Jinnifer Plummer & Fancy Savage Nite+