[RC] weather (was time to ride) - Debra Ager

Here in central Texas on Tuesday it was in the mid to upper 70's.  They closed my school for the rest of the week due to a major flu outbreak, so I thought: Great! lots of time to ride!  Well, two days later, and it didn't get above freezing and there was a vicious wind (for Texas).  It's hard to acclimate to 50 degree temp changes over the course of a 36 hour period!  supposed to be nice this weekend, though, back into the 50's.  Maybe going to Kennard to ride.  Anyone want to go?
Debbie