Re: [RC] attitude - FancyNite

In a message dated 01/23/2003 9:50:32 AM Central Standard Time, tawasentha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You are right on!  Been doing this sport for 22 years( and have known you
for that long too) and if you do not like being on a horse for long long
time, then this is not the sport for you.  And sure do love riding and
better yet riding with friends like Jeanie and laughing, laughing, laughing
down the trail!!  And of course with Jeanie you get songs too!  Love them!
Carolyn Loedeman

I have known these two woman darn near all MY LIFE (both have sponsored my sorry butt on rides too)... (I think I was 6 when I met Jeanie)  And they are both TOUGHER THAN NAILS... The trail wouldn't be the same without them, so please ride on....
I can remember more of Jeanies songs, than I can remember childhood names! lol

Lets all pray for some warmth... We are spending to much time in front of these darn boxes!

Happy trails all
Jinnifer Plummer