Re: [RC] Colfax Coal Rush - Susan Young Casey

 Joe Long <jlong@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a wonderful ride. Beautiful country, well managed, good vets,
what more can you ask for? We found a rock with our name on it last
year, but you can be sure I'll be back.

FOOD!  Excellent FOOD!  EVERY DAY!!

And awards!  Judy Roberds and I fought tooth and nail for the Range Rider Helmet.  I've got it!!

I could go on and on...LOVED the ride!

Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink, LIW, RRHA, RHS
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do you Yahoo!?