[RC] regional awards - Wrecksduke

Not that I was in contention, but there were some FW riders whom I have never heard of before who rode a lot of multi-days and placed 1st and 2nd etc in our region.  So far as I know, they never competed in our actual region.  Yes many kudos to them for the million miles they did..... but its a different kind of riding.

Maybe there should be a seperate multi-day/Pioneer ride awards.

Say, how do you go about creating a regional group -- how do you collect membership fees to support newsletters, awards, etc?

Melody