Re: [RC] 100 Mile Mentors Club - Mel Sherman

Heck, If Dory can make time for new riders here in the Pacific NW--I can too <BG>  Not exactly mentor material--I've only completed three 1-day 100s--but planning on riding every 100 I can get to this year--( I have various horse options--lucky that way)...and would be willing to at least "ride-buddy" anyone interested in doing a first hundred...planning on sponsoring a junior in her first hundred sometime this summer--she's done two seasons of solid 50's and rode her first 75 and three days of Steph's multi-day last October--so she's ready to move up, too...I've found 100's to be very much like the Nike ads:  Just DO it!

Mel Sherman

Wild Heart Horses

Goldendale, Washington

www.wildhearthorses.com