[RC] Ridecamp is back!!! Hurray!!! - Maggie Mieske

Though I haven't had time to read all the posts this week, THIS is the Ridecamp I remember.  :)  I LOVE IT!!  And to keep in tune with the 100 mile thread, I plan to ride the Grand Island 100 this year in the Upper Peninsula!!  Now if it would just warm up so I can start serious conditioning!  :)
Maggie