Re[2]: [RC] HRM's and loose girths - Roger Rittenhouse

I know other have done this also, I found it not to be so reliable.
Since MOST of my work is at a trot I need the trot readings to ber
accurate.
I have not tried this for a few years , maybe with my current saddles
it may work. BUT if the saddle moves due to a loose girth -then it
wont work.

When I rode the Othroflex - I installed the transmitter and electrodes
in the saddle booties and the girth -worked ok - but the saddle did
not..
I may test out your method with my Skito -- that is the only pad we
use...

Roger R