Re: [RC] 100 Milers - JUDYK89

I think one of the reasons for the decline of 100 Mile One Day Rides is that
people are afraid to try them.

Exactly!!  As a newbie, 100 milers are like Gods to me, kind of like an airline pilot, you want to think they're invincible, that they have something very extra special.  I can't even imagine that little old me, or my little old horse will/can ever aspire to a 100 miles.

I feel to even contemplate it at this point is way beyond my imagination. Of course, someday, if I turn out to be a great rider, and my horse turns out to be "super" horse, we may contemplate it.

Now multi-days seem more approachable, just read/listen to the differences in the ride stories.

Judy