[RC] What has happend in the past-What will happen in the future - MARDEBLINE

If we use what has happened in the past to correct the future we have learned very valuable lessons and will not make the same mistakes in the future.  But if we do not learn from the past and continue on the same way in the future things will only get worse.  Thus the saying HIND SIGHT IS 20 20.
Thank you for posting horses that have been ridden for 10 years or more, this has been a burning question in my mind for weeks now.  WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO ALL THE HORSES AT THIS RACE THAT WERE OVER RIDDEN?  Will they continue their riding? Was this their last race? Will they have any time off to recover, Will they recover?  I would like to know more about the horses that finished what seems to be a very very hard course in record time.
I believe these answers will help us all discover more about training, weather conditions, feeding programs, etc.
I love to ride, and endurance is the greatest sport, better than cutting or reining, which I have done both.  I chose to quit cutting and reining because of the treatment of the horses, (cut their feet off so they can do the job, hammer on long shoes so they can do the job, inject their hocks so they can do the job, it's who you know not how well your horse does, and the list goes on).  We cannot allow our sport to become like others.  Remember, TO FINNISH IS TO WIN,
Debbie