[RC] Announcement from Horse Welfare Committee - Mentors - Karen

And I thought we had some kind of a mentor program? Maybe you end your comments with "and for anybody looking for a mentor, please contact whoever and we will hook you up".

Since you brought it up, we are working on that......see this page:

http://www.aerc.org/Education_Mentor.asp   I will try to copy and paste the contents below:

We are looking for AERC members who are experienced in the following to help assist others in search of knowledge:
  • Limited Distance
  • Endurance Rides (50 miles and up)
  • 100 Mile Rides
  • Multiday Rides
  • FEI/International Riding
  • Crewing
  • Ride Management
  • Ride Volunteers
  • Equine Nutrition
  • Sponsoring Juniors

If you have experience with any of the above, you can be a mentor! Please email: endurancerider @ charter.net  with the following information for inclusion on the list:
  • Name
  • Address
  • City, State, Zip
  • Phone:   Home:      Mobile:
  • AERC Region
  • List items from the above list that you are willing to give advice on
  • Email address