[RC] Dr. Kem Henneman - Joane Pappas White

"Pan Am Environment issues  by Kim Henneman, DVM    Park City Utah USA"

I only had to read about one half of the well-reasoned, well-supported and compassionate post on the loss of Darolyn's horse Adios to recognize Kim's writing
style.  She has sounded like this since she was in 7th grade!  I know because she was one of my students---one of the very best.  It is nice to see you on Ridecamp again Kim.
Joane and the Herd