[RC] motor home and horse trailer - Larry Miller

I have pulled with this combination for 15 years.  No problems.  Do go thru a lot of gas.  The trailer with horses is at least 5000 pounds, motor home is 11,000 pounds.  The most important thing is to have a good frame that goes all the way to the back.  My frame is a one ton ford body. Goes all the way to the back.  I also have stabilizer bars.  I also have the big engine.  I also take the whole rig to the local mechanic and tell him to make me safe for the season.  Keep my fingers crossed, so far so good.  Jeanie