[RC] Thank You All/WNV Pregnant Mares - q jessen

I would just like to say a big "THANK YOU"!!!!  to everyone who has sent me words of encouragement. I had received a free pony last year for my daughters and after having her for one month she had to be put down because her liver and kidney failed. It's amazing how attached you get in a short time. So I got this pony, I for one paid a pretty penny, and prayed her background was a healthy one. Unless it's bred and born on our property you never know. I took all precautions with vac's just in case she wasn't caught up. There was no recored of wnv, so we did that also. I was happy when I found out she was in foal. I had planned to breed her next year, but now I wouldn't have to. I then found out the lady I bought her from sold her to me for $1000.00 more than she bought her for. She only had her for 3 months, her vet said she was not in foal, so she just wanted to dump her off asap. She is the greatest Lil thing that my family just loves. We can't wait until she has her foal. Myself for one (been sleeping with a baby monitor for 3 months now) and my gelding 16hh loves to play with his grain bucket all night long. She has been a real joy, and my daughters, who all three of us were in an abusive situation, have all bonded to her. She listens and muzzles you when you need it. She has also really bonded with my 16hh gelding. Talk about the funniest thing I have ever seen, a 11-12hh pony, short, fat, preggo, and a 16hh tall, leggy, acting like they are hobbled together all around our 5 acres! WHEN she has her foal, I will update everyone. Thank you again for all the help! Best of wishes to all.
SuzieQ and Kookies N' Kream

Do you Yahoo!?