[RC] [Guest] Doncaster Renegade Endurance and CTR Rides Date Changed - Ridecamp Moderator

Bonnie Snodgrass chicamuxen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
John and Helen Stacy asked me to post this information to the ECTRA Group and I thought I would send this along to ridecamp also.
After a lot of consideration they have decided it was
in everyone's best interests to reschedule the ECTRA and AERC
Doncaster Renegade rides to the weekend of Sep 27-28. This is one week from the original dates. The AERC and ECTRA offices have given approval for the ride date change.All rides are a go at this time as long as there are sufficient
entries. Late entry fees are now waived. NO LATE FEES!

Ride management asks everyone who has entered or who wants to enter to contact them at:
renegade@xxxx or call (301) 743-3290

They need to know if you are coming or cancelling. Since there are bound to be some cancellations there is room for more entries.

On a personal note, this ride is here at home for me. I ride these trails year round, thru all types of weather with the possible exception of hurricanes. These trails don't get deep or sticky. We don't have red clay soil and even with a lot of rain and horses the trails will hold up well. The food is great, the ride is well run, the company is memorable. Should be good Morgan weather! Please come on down!

And please contact the ride managers this week if possible.

Bonnie Snodgrass