Re: [RC] PAC BC photos - Karla Watson

Catch A Wave looked incredible all day. Everytime Cia's horse came into the vet check we were all amazed at how great that horse looked. During the holds he looked so great and never had that tired look as many had on Saturday. She did that last 13 mile loop so fast I couldn't believe it. I've taken some pictures of that horse right after the finish and he looked super. Unfortunately my digital camera and its battery pack parted ways, so I had to take them all on disposable cameras. But as soon as they are developed, I'll post them somewhere with a link.

The start of the ride was incredible too. Watching those great horses warming up in a large circle near the start. There was at least 100 people there at 6am cheering everyone on! Got lots of those pics too.

Karla Watson