From: Paddi
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2003 8:37 AM
Subject: [RC] winter tights

The best tights are from tropical rider. I love my toasties. How the heck a girl from Florida came up with the best winter tights amazes me but I LOVE MINE!!!
Paddi Sprecher

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment

---