[RC] PAC BC....???? - FancyNite

Ok... Karen... You did AWESOME reporting everything to us from the PAC!!!  BRAVO..... THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  And again THANK YOU!

But now I am sitting here GNAWING at my fingers!  Would someone PLEASE, as SOON as they hear (lol) put a post on Ridecamp and tell us who won BC?
I realize they are 20 minutes (at least by my watch.. eg) away from the awards.  But ohhhhh, it is driving me crazy. (ok, more than normal)

My fingers are starting to cramp here.. (they have been crossed to long! ROFL)

Thanks,
Jinnifer Plummer