Re: [RC] Becky and Honey - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 09/14/2003 12:14:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, kindredspiritrjl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Gotta chime in here --- the sire of Becky Harris' GA Tyfa Mynte (Honey)
-- is Myntyfa 0277126, Denise Shepherd's stallion who fell off the
mountain at the Fort Valley Ride (over Kennedy Peak) one year. And yes,
he was helicoptered out.....he is one tough horse!

....and I just got home from riding most of the day on one of those
Myntyfa fillies that Matthew bred (out of a mare I bred, Perchanceka).
Our adventures will be featured in a new series, "Perle's Progress,"
starting in the October issue of EQUUS. :-))

Thanks for clarifying this.  I thought I remembered that Honey was a brother to Mynt.  It's been awhile!!  Denise introduced me to Endurance and I rode with her and Becky  for about 5 years when I lived in Ohio. Had three babies from Mynt.  Thanks again.

Phil Rash