Re: [RC] Pulls Vet Check 3 - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 09/13/2003 6:30:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:

Becky &Honey have been
overlooked too long. They're an amazing team. GO BECKY!!!  Now...anybody

You're right Angie!!!  They are a team to look out for.  Course I'm partial because I help sponsor Becky and Honey.   Becky bought Honey and I bought her full sister at the same time from Denise Shepherd.  Their full brother Mynt was the stud that fell off the mountain at the Old Dominion about 10 years ago and had to be airlifted via helicopter off the mountain.  I had three Morabs out of him (the ex got them) and they are starting to compete out west.  Matthew MaCay-Smith has bred several of his mares to this stud.  He's full Crabbett. Great bloodline.

Phil Rash