[RC] Heat Bumps - Ashley Wingert

Hi all!  I'd like some input on a situation I've been having with my horse.  Just over the lsat 2 weeks, she's started developing these small heat bumps on her back.  They are about the size of a quarter, maybe some a little bigger.  They're mostly on her right side, in an area about the size of my hand, behind her shoulder blades. She has some on her left side as well, but not as many.  I use a Wintec Endurance saddle, and have been trying a Toklat Woolback pad, with a Dixie Midnight pad under it.  I've never had a problem with this saddle, nor with using a Dixie Midnight (6 rides with the saddle, 8 with the Dixie pad).  However, I haven't ridden this saddle in the summertime, so I'm wondering if it could be too much of a heat buildup, as the saddle has a vinyl bottom.  I've used a Skito pad and a Saddleright prior to trying the Woolback, and didn't have a problem with either.  So, any input would be great!

Thanks,
Ashley Wingert