[RC] Hello - Peggy&TracySnyder

My name is Peggy Snyder and I just joined this group.
I live in Tennessee I have several different breeds of
horses I have 2 Andalusian stallions and a couple
Arabians , Anglo /Arabians , a couple paints,thoroughbred.
Perchron
Some of the horses are old and just have to do nothing but eat,
get there shots and hooves done.
I have been riding for 30 years I have shown in the show ring
alot and evented in PC , Dressage and also endurance which
I got away from to go back to the show ring now I am back
on the trails where I loved it.
Three dogs and no cats my dogs won't leave cats alone.

I am hoping to do my first ride this year at Witch dance and
hoping in the late spring of next year to move from the
limited distance to the 50's which I have never done.
Excited ,
I have a website it is whirlwindandalusians.org.
Peggy