From: <mailto:cobbleystone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Laurie Baker
To: <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 8:46 PM
Subject: [RC] Utah Riders

I posted a similar request to this one a while ago, but I haven't been
successful in making contacts, so I'm trying again.  I am trying to find
riding friends in the Park City, Utah area.  I bought a condo there last
year, in order to have a place near my sister, but I haven't been there
yet.  Now, I am finally able to go see Utah, which I would like to do on
horseback, but I don't want to be nose to tail on a tourist ride.  I am not
looking for a free ride, but a place to lease a horse or go on a more
advanced trail ride and also, just some riding friends.  My friend and I
will be heading to Utah on 9/26 and only staying a few days, to look at
places to ride and, hopefully, meet some horsie people in the area, who can
direct us.  I plan to come to Utah many times in the future with my family
and would like to have friends and a familiar barn to ride out of.  So
please, if you can give me some contacts, or just be a friend, let me know.
Thanks.
Laurie Baker