[RC] Sid-an amazing tale of survival - Paddi

2 weeks ago I posted that my horse was really sick and we were heading for the vet college.
Thanks to the dedication of Drs.Dave & Roxy Bell and the staff at their clinic Sid is home.(We never made it the college he crashed before we got any where close to going there.)
Finding your horse standing on his head in the trailer trying real hard to die is a very scary thing.
If you want to read this amazing tale go to
Thanks to everyone who gave us support.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Cashel Products
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment