[RC] angies - Annie George

I had to laugh at your post about the bottle of bute on the sink. My big Baby got rattle snake bit last Thurs. He is getting well fast and will be fine, but rite now  In my refrigerator I have about a quart bottle of penicillin, a bottle of banamine, a bottle of Prednizone, how ever you spell that its steroids. Several large syringes of Lasix, and some other antitoxins I cant pronounce or spell. I removed the bottom shelf so I could put a 5 gal bucket of soaking beet pulp in because it is so hot here it will spoil, and Baby is on a soft diet, he got bit on the bottom lip.  I have A 1/2 jar of grape jelly, quart of OJ and 3 eggs. and something else I cant identify, Its in a Tupperware bowl so I dont think it is for the horse. Geeze, are we really crazy or what? Oh yea, and chocolate ice cream in the freezer!  Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery   www.vtc.net/~ageorge