[RC] Helmet Quest - Steve Elliott (Equine Performance)

Now i'm not for helmet laws on horse back riding or even motorcycles, but i'm for safety.. in cycling there has been a few deaths with proper protection and so with top racing helmets autos and such. all helmets should be used for the sport their designed for. In Cycling when I've crashed at high sped it seems you just slide, in horse related accidents seems you just fall out of the air unpredictably and hard to the ground, being at times the horse on top of you and then used for traction to stand back up.
So here what all helmets include and is understandable in the sports we do.
There's no warranty,Express or implied about any Protective Equestrian Helmet, and cautions riders that death or serious injury may result despite wearing such Helmets, As ALL Equestrian Sports involve inherent dangerous risk and no Helmet can protect against all foreseeable Injuries.

Its your Responsibility to understand and use the head gear correctly. The Protection of the helmet depends on the circumstances of the accident; the wearing of a protective helmet will not always prevent death or long term disability, however, no helmet guarantee total protection against all kinds of impacts. ASTM or not or any certified race car helmet.
I recently introduced a real nice helmet being the USA Distr. from Italy LAS . thats is most likely by the time i get my next shipment this month will be American certified Astm . it is now of European Rule cert En 1384 F 1163-01-Sei
which we all know their heads are as good as ours and besides this country has more Europeans than , well you know,. I also find this Helmet is the only one that has a strap in the back to prevent roll back, fits better, and is total all adjustable and safer than other helmets on the market, and isn't round and dorky and looks very stylish and have a most important label for Equestrian use . view these sport wear at.
LAS/USA/Equine Performance Prod. Steve Elliott
www.equineperformanceproducts.com Las Helmets