[RC] need a couple of Angie articles - Karen Bratcher

I loaned my old Trail Blazer magazines ('98 to now) to a friend, and when I got them back I went though them tearing out all the articles I wanted to save and file.  I remember two of Angie McGhee's "Lighter Side of the Trail" articles that are missing, so I guess some issues got lost.  I'd be happy to pay someone's photocopying and postage costs if they could send them to me?

1.  had the line about squeezing into a small pair of bicycle tights causing the side stripe to become approximately the width of a one-lane road :-)  (Hey -- I resemble that remark!!)  I believe this was the article about getting started in endurance, moving from an Appy to an Arab, and transitioning from jeans to tights.

2.  "Fit to Continue" for humans... how WE would never pass a post-ride blood drug test because of all the anti-inflammatories and painkillers we take to get through a ride... asking others for them at a ride and coming up with a hatful of pills... "ya want that straight or in a cocktail?"

Thanks to anyone who can help!  Off to my early Sunday morning conditioning ride... a friend has a paper route so I meet her when she gets done at 5:30 AM and we head up the mountain by her house.  So inspiring to have a friend crazy enough to be willing to do that!

So bummed that it's getting dark earlier and earlier, 8:00 PM it's full dark now.  I just got a ton of reflective stuff from REI for the ponies and me, I'll see how well it works on my evening rides this week.  Vest, sash (around horse neck), leg bands (for the horses), arm bands (me and maybe browband for horse), and a slow moving vehicle symbol :-D

Karen Bratcher
3644 E. Payette St.
Athol, ID 83801