[RC] sacroiliac pain Sandy MGMORGANS@aol.com - sandy . l . holder

My 'tail bone' was crushed a bit when I was younger (playing tackle football with my 5 brothers - I'm second youngest).  My chiro adjusts my hips occasionally (3 - 4 months) but in the meantime, told me that one leg was a little longer than the other.  The exercises that he gave me have been working pretty well.  While STILL in bed in the a.m. (very early for me), I lay on my back and pull the longer leg up to my chest - now up to 20 times, then both knees - but NOT the shorter one.  Then I get on all fours with level back and lift the SHORTER one to vertical behind me.  Only figured this out 3 months ago, and so far, so good.  Did the Fireworks 50 and felt really good (but tired) afterward.  My husband of course, thinks I'm crazy, except now he doesn't see me moving funny first thing in the morning or after long rides.  And I'm 'still young yet'!

See if your chiro, post adjustment, can give you any exercises to help 'build strength' in the hips joints.

Best of luck,
Sandy