[RC] TrailRite - SandyDSA

In a message dated 9/2/2003 10:08:41 AM Pacific Standard Time, Trailrite writes:
We will be gone/closed "Trail-Rite"..Sept. 5th til Sept.16th, to the PanAm.  Can you announce this on ridecamp for us?  I signed off a while back and don't want to sign back on right now.  Thanks! Tammy
Just forwarding this for Tammy.
Sandy
--- Begin Message --- She  called...I had her call Charlene.  I don't do the selling of horses at this end on most of the stock.  Charlene does.
We will be gone/closed "Trail-Rite"..Sept. 5th til Sept.16th, to the PanAm.  Can you announce this on ridecamp for us?  I signed off a while back and don't want to sign back on right now.  Thanks! Tammy

--- End Message ---