[RC] saddles - KIRSTYWISCOMBE

Hi there
I'm a endurance rider in england and have been using podium saddles for nearly a year now i find them wonderful I now have 2 of them and ride any of my horses in them just changing the shims in the numnahs to suit the horse. both my youngsters did there first 80k ride on Dartmoor which is one of our moorlands yesterday. it was a tough but fair ride and they were the only finishers in the 80k class. I haven't had a sore back all season and what i love about them is you can easily adjust them by altering the shims which is great with mine as they are young and constantly changing shape
Kirsty