[RC] places to stay on way to NC - SamahaArabians

Hi everybody,
Nelson and I are actually sitting down and plotting our route to the NC!  :)  It might just happen yet!!!  :)  Cross your fingers, dance a little jig or say a little prayer for us, whichever you prefer!  :)  Thanks, Larry Ward, for this wonderful software that you loaned to me which plots EVERYTHING down to the penny for gas even!!!  :)
We have some layovers set up already but have a couple of areas we thought we'd ask you about....we need to find someplace around the Des Moines, Iowa area and also again when we cross the Nevada state line, keeping in mind that we are travelling west on Interstate 80.  I have some inquiries out to a couple of KOA campgrounds.  I don't have that book of horsey bed and breakfast places.  I would appreciate any assistance.  We are looking to layover for 10-12 hours.  Prefer to camp or stay with the horses.  We can set up their electric corrals so they can move around and stretch their legs and be comfortable...it is what they are most used to.  Malik and Max are old pros and not a problem at any place we have ever stayed.  Any suggestions or ideas are greatly appreciated!!!  :)  You can respond here or if you wouldn't mind, please e-mail my old address at mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx until I can get the subscription management to change it back for me (I don't LIKE Wal Mart Connect!).

Miles of smiles,
Maggie