[RC] Calm & Cool - Stacy Jones

I am not trying to "enhance" my horse's performance. I am trying to dehance it. I would like to do the ride with all four feet on the ground not one or two. I know some people like their horse's that way, but not me!! BEFORE  you tell me to work with my horse more, she has been worked enough in group situations, trail situations, but not in a "gun ho, everyone out for themselves" situation.  How can I get her used to "endurance" type situations unless I bring her to one?? And that is what my plan is.....I just would prefer to have it a calm/safe ride.
Stacy

Do you Yahoo!?