[RC] AKA T-shirts - David & Maggie

Hey everybody,
I hope everyone had a good time at AKA. I am ordering more t-shirts. If anyone didn't get the size they wanted, just say so and I'll order the right size for you. Please let me know by next Monday, so I can have them in time for Scioto. Also, if you didn't get a shirt, but would like one, just say so. You know I love you all and want you to advertise my ride--I mean have your very own t-shirt.

Maggie