Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0618 - Truman Prevatt

The way I feel about it, I do enough "beta testing" for Bill Gates. If the latest equine feeding fad is still around after 5 years, then I might try it.

I do remember the Athlete debacle. Horses that would drop to parameters in a minute were hanging for 15 or 20 and some didn't come down at all.

Truman