[RC] RE:[RC] I'd like y'alls opinions - Cunningham, Marci

Katrina,

Check the AERC rule book if you want to hold a sanctioned ride.  I know the on-line version may not be the most up to date but I don't think the portion I copied below has been changed.

L1. Limited Distance rides must be at least 25 miles but not exceed 35 miles in length. These rides must be sanctioned into the Limited Distance Program and held in conjunction with or within an adjacent 24 hour time period of an AERC Sanctioned Endurance Ride.

Note the portion that says "in conjunction with or within...an AERC Sanctioned Endurance Ride.  While your idea is applaudable I don't think you can hold a sanctioned LD ride without an Endurance Ride.