[RC] update on sick horse - Paddi

Thanks again for everyone's understanding.
I am trying to get orders processed but my boy is more important right now.
He is looking better but still not out of the woods.
I am living in my camper so I can take care of him. We did not make it to the college but to my vets about 1 hour away. They are not set up for 24 hour care to this extent.
Everyone hug your horse a little tighter tonight and say a prayer for Sid. He needs all the help he can get.
He is stabilized for the time being. He is getting fluids everyday. We are tubing supplements and medications into him twice a day. He has screaming diarrhea and that is posing the biggest threat to him at this time
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House

Canadian Distributor for Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare Canada
Biothane Tack, Skito Equalizer Pads
Yacht Braid Horse equipment