[RC] e-collars - B. L. Kossowan

Kristene. Is your colt by himself? If so, I don't blame him for wanting to escape. Horses are not solitary animals and suffer serious mental stress when left alone - especially stallions. Why not get him a gelding or a spayed mare to help teach him some manners and keep him settled? I would suggest a donkey or pony, but the little buggers can sometimes cause more harm than good. A number of racing stables have had good luck with goats.

Cheers,

Brenda K.