[RC] Moving to Grass Valley?? - Wintersdwbob1

Well my family (which i llive with)  has decided to poss relocate in the next year to the Grass Valley/  Beale AFB area.  Any hints on areas with horse prperty and house got to have fencing?  What is price range?  Can you get
Bermuda hay there.  I am lost I am a true desert lizard.  Thanks for any help.  Donna and BOB