[RC] equi-pak - Jim Mitchell

   I had equi-pak in the hind feet of 2 horses at Tevis this year, it was still in when they had their feet redone 3 weeks after Tevis. One finished, the other pulled at 86 miles. I don't use any mesh or pads. They had on standard steel shoes with the centers all filled in with equi-pak. I have been using this product and hoof it II for 4 years now. It does take a learning curve to figure out how to make it work and last. But in our arid climate it works quite well. Once set you can cross streams etc without any problems. But the feet have to be dry to apply it, so in wet climates I probably couldn't do so well.

    Jim