Re: [RC] Purina Strategy - Susan_Bothern

I pay approximately $9.00 / bag for Strategy.  My mares all eat about 1# two times a day.  This is not enough to really get all the minerals/vitamins through the feed, but my horses all have good pastures and free choice minerals/vitamins, etc.  The one thing I have really noticed about the Strategy is that it helps reduce that hay belly gut.  Also helps redistribute weight so those high withered hard to get fat on their backbone horses do pick up some padding.  Probiotic is in the feed, though I would still put my horse on a separate one is needed.

Susan