Re: [RC] Equi-Pak - SamahaArabians

We love the EquiPak.  Have used it with mesh for therapeutic purposes on a horse that couldn't be shod (glued them on) with great success.  However, we have heard the mesh doesn't hold up well on rides...we HAVE used it with GREAT success under pads on MANY horses including our own.  It provides a wonderful cushion, fills all the cracks and crevices so you don't have crap getting in there under the pad.  Equi Build is actually harder, not as much cushion...we use it only for providing temporary support to build heel and it works wonders for that.   We've never used it as a packing like Equi Build.  Am interested to see how it works over the long term...
Miles of smiles,
Maggie