[RC] helmets - barbara marcius

Guys,
I'll let you in on a sweet secret. Just bought 2 helmets from Big Dee's (1-800-321-2142). Company is called AEGIS, helmet is called USEPPA. Wow. Totally adjustable, mine also fits a little kid. Sizes S-M, and a M-L. Very airy, with all those great vents, and the spider/tick keeper outer netting stuff on the inside. But the best part was the price, $39.95. Really a quality helmet. Just got thrown in it the first week I wore it, not even a headache. There's a real cool dial thingy that you can tighten or loosen even while you're riding. Nice colors too. I'm impressed, thought I'd share.........
Barbara Marcius