[RC] Love our Trucks - Endurance that is - rrohwer Rohwer

Hey, I am really enjoying and interested in reading about everyone's endurance rigs.  I think we all love our trucks almost as much or maybe more? than our horses.  I know that I make sure my "rig" is clean and shiny before I head out for a ride.  Even though I know it will come home dusty, muddy, splattered with horse slobber, and electrolytes.  I might throw my horse in to the trailer to head out dusty and in need of a brushing but at least my truck is clean.
And yes, I do brush her out and shine her up eventually.  :-P

Becky R. - Montana
P.S.  Thanks for all the info on fixing my water tank.  I chose to try the JB Weld and it worked great.  So who ever suggested that, thanks a bunch.  Tank is filled with water and no leaks.  YooHoo!