[RC] Whack'em - XOXOPlatinumGurl

I like the arranging the universe idea. I actually used to do that when I rode my mom's TWH and we had never heard of running martingales. This gelding was pretty much a puppy, but would get in those "I want to go NOW" moods and toss his ehad around. I think he actually smacked my mom in the head a time or two. But, when I would ride him, I would take a water bottle out of the saddlebag and hold it a little above his head, in a spot that his head would never go to unless he was being a brat. It didn't take too many times of him hitting his head against that water bottle for him to quit. It wasn't that I was hitting him. After all, if he hadn't been throwing his head around, he would have never touched it!

Samantha Thomson

PS: I messed up the first time I wrote this and accidentally just sent it to Maryanne...Sorry!