Re: [RC] Shore to Shore ~ Finally DONE! (eg) - Jon . Linderman

Monday started without any hitches (well, that I remember, but I will be
honest, it is all becoming a big blur! EG)..  “

As I seem to remember Jin your "gang" had one dog loose Monday am just
prior to start AND your moms significant other left with the rig but left
her dog running around  in camp!

I was not riding when I saw you guys finish up Friday & I was impressed by
the grit of your group as a whole, as well as your singing when you poassed
us on trail.  You obviously did a great job keeping each other together all
those miles.  Congrats.  BTW I don't know how Kirk survived the week?!

!0zwnzwlǚn++aiQלjjbzĝ۫jw5a
0zwnzw"wfϢX8rV0zwnzwyƦ+mԞ˛mm
۫jw'^qZ vx'F'^I