Re: [RC] breast collars, brassieres, reins, rear cinches and other dangerous equipment - David & Maggie

Sounds good except that horsehairs have a tendency to get into some really uncomfortable places!!

Maggie in Ohio--don't ask how I know this!
i think we should all just ride nekkid, bareback, and hold onto the horse's mane.  it might be safer, and more funner too.    ;-)       ed