[RC] Giving Back - goearth

Hello,  On Pats' post she thanked all those who helped her at the S2S and how it was time she started giving back.  Pat, do you remember at the Carolina 100 and right before the finish i poked my eye with a tree branch in the dark and caused more pain than i ever had on a ride?  You being a nurse, gave me something to put in it and relieved my pain.  I'll always remember your act of kindness, and there are probably a lot more you may have forgotten.  Giving back is a wonderful act in an age thats getting more Me than We and all that needs to be done is turn that M upside down.  Endurance folks have always been a caring and kind bunch of people, and Pat,  you are one of them.  Thanks,  tom sites