[RC] NEVER resort to a violent...? - Susan Young Casey

In nature, mare busts youngster in the side...NOT over the head.  If the offense is serious enough, she expells offender from the herd.

I don't deal pleasantly with a horse that rares.  That's a dangerous habit and I'll not let the horse get away with it.  I'm sure the "bleeding hearts" would have my hide if they saw me with a raring horse...but I don't bust them over the head.  Deal with it however you must but deal with it or I'll come sing at your funeral!

...and I mean it!

Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink; secretary, RRRSA
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do you Yahoo!?