[RC] ?overnight in NorCal or Oregon - Pan Am? - Wrecksduke

Hello,

Does anyone know of or have a place that we can overnight on our way to the Pan Ams in Washington?

We would be looking for something in Northern California or Southern Oregon for the evening of Saturday, August 6

We're coming from Southern California.  We have a living quarter trailer and will have one horse.

Jonathan Bowman